Microsoft Office 365 provides cloud-based tools on a subscription basis. All the familiar tools you already know – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote – are provided through the Microsoft Cloud and are accessible on the desktop, through a web browser and on mobile devices. Files and data can be shared using Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint, making it easy to collaborate on documents, spreadsheets and projects.
No maintenance, easy licensing
Everything is maintained by Microsoft and kept in the Cloud. You can install your office software on up to 5 devices (depending on your licence) including PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Email and Calendar. Access to email and calendar from anywhere on virtually any device so can always remain productive.
- Highly available systems. Microsoft Office 365 infrastructure is one of the most highly available systems that wold normally not be within reach for most small and medium businesses.
- Value for money. With low upfront costs and the flexibility to add users and services as required, Office 365 provides excellent return on investment
- Work together. You can work across devices to edit and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files online and can edit files simultaneously.
- Updates and maintenance. With Office 365, Microsoft takes care of all updates and patches and upgrades to infrastructure so you never have to worry about it.
- Security and Privacy. Office 365 email and applications are all accessed through a secure and encrypted connection. Microsoft is a leader in privacy, transparency, security and compliance.
North MITS is a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner, helping our customers move from legacy on premise email systems or hosted email systems to Office 365. We understand the complexity of enterprise email infrastructure and have successfully managed and delivered Office 365 migration projects across the globe using our proven migration platform.
We help our customers to make an informed decision on the right subscription plans that will match their business requirements. We provide ongoing Office 365 UK support and management of Microsoft cloud services to our customers – providing a single point of contact and responsibility for looking after your investment in your messaging and collaboration platform on Microsoft Cloud.
We can provide:
- Migration project planning
- Implementation – configuration and customisation, user and data migration, co-existence strategies
- Post-implementation training and support
- Advice on email archiving and compliance
- Office 365 backup for email, OneDrive and SharePoint (link to backup page)
It’s really important when looking at any business system change that you select the right partner to work with – a partner who can add their experience and knowledge of the solution you are evaluating. North MITS are members of the Microsoft Cloud Accelerate programme which demonstrates our ability to meet customer’s requirements for the cloud solutions. We have access to dedicated partner support which provides a priority support service when we need specialist Microsoft support to resolve potential issues quickly.